Modular Pumping Systems
TMI Climate Solutions manufactures a complete line of Modular Pumping Systems as a solution for your HVAC needs. Our pumping systems are a combination of pumps, VFDs, and controls for all HVAC hydronics. Designed for singular and modular arrangements, they easily split into sections for shipment and reattachment in the field.
A standard unit can include single or multiple power feeds. It also includes controls which may be integrated into the complete building automation system. Our Modular Pumping Systems are easily configured for chilled water, condenser water, hot water, and a wide variety of process systems.
Download the Modular Pumping System information sheet.
Choose TMI for Modular Pumping Systems
From start to finish, any Modular Pumping Skid takes approximately 10-14 weeks to design, procure, manufacture, and install with proper coordination. You, as the customer, have control over major equipment vendors including the pumps, tanks, and electrical gear. With the integration of the industrial grade controls, the end user receives a system equal to or better than a traditional field built pumping system.
- Complete electrical switchgear
- Highly efficient variable speed pumps
- Industrial controllers where required
- Hydronic specialties including: air separators, expansion tanks, heat exchangers, and control valves.
- Complete integration to plant facility management via Lon or BACnet
- 3D CAD modeling for direct integration
- Custom configurations for tight spaces in equipment rooms
- Enclosures for outdoor requirements
- Insulation as required