Custom Air Handling Units
Air Handling units
For over 30 years, with a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, TMI Climate Solutions continually strives to not only meet, but to exceed our customer's expectations with every air handling unit manufactured. Every unit is unique to the customer's need, and is designed and engineered to meet their space constraints.
Download the Custom Air Handling Units information sheet.
main features and benefits
- TMI offers custom solutions to unique design requirements
- Highest quality rooftop and interior custom unit
- EZY-Fit™ foam injected panels for knock-down capability
- Unit designed to meet specialized requirements of existing footprint
- Engineering capability to design around columns and various structural limitations to match existing unit dimensions
- Architecturally pleasing siding options to meet aesthetic requirements
Volume and Static Pressure
- 1,000-400,000 CFM units customized to meet our customer's needs
- Our standard construction units are designed to withstand up to 15" of static pressure
- Custom housing units have the capability to meet up to 65" of static pressure
Housing Features and options
- Panels are constructed from a variety of material options: Galvanized, aluminum, stainless steel, and aluminized
- TMI's standard construction housing with 3+1 No Thru Metal Construction
- Architecturally pleasing siding options to meet aesthetic requirements.
- Urethane foam insulation is sprayed to a density of 2.5 lb./ft, and is standard to the construction process
- Panel thickness is offered in 2" standard, or 3" and 4" thermal break panels
- Antimicrobial coatings for interior liners are available to meet the requirements of specialty markets